Vedic Wisdom - God has Time for Everybody

Vedic Wisdom

God has Time for Everybody




Each one of us live our own life. Every person or being associated with us is only a ‘rail sneham’ and therefore there are as many worlds equivalent to as many beings.

While all of us have our stories of sorrow, we also have our stories of ‘ya, it just happened at the nick of the moment;’ ‘I can’t believe that it was such a coincidence’ ; ‘ I never thought that it can actually happen’; ‘I feel it is a miracle’ ; ‘ I don’t know what would have otherwise happened’ ; ‘ I think I should also done some good for this to have happened’; ‘definitely God is there, but may not be sufficient enough’ 

I am sure every one of us would have had an experience of a situation like this. How does it happen? That is because God takes care of every being because all beings are his body only. Therefore he has time for everybody – yes –really for everybody.

There is an episode in Tamil devotional classic ‘Periya Puranam’. Devi Parvaty was somehow always having a feeling that Lord Shiva has his own biases and deals with persons differently and not just in
accordance with justice. Whenever she has raised this point with Lord Shiva he has been telling her that it is her figment of imagination.

One day she wanted to prove it to Lord Shiva. So she got hold of an ant and kept it within a closed vessel. When it past 12 ‘O’ clock she asked Shiva have you completed all your duties of taking care of beings for the day. Shiva said of course. Parvaty said ‘no you have not fulfilled and I will prove it’. Shiva smiled and said I always have time for every being so it could have never happened so.

Parvaty said now I will prove it. Saying this she brought the vessel and showed to Lord Shiva and said you have not fed this ant today and how do you say you have time for everybody. Lord shiva said sorry you better have a look at it yourself. Parvaty saw the vessel where the ant was enjoying a food particle. Parvaty was stunned. She looked at Shiva.

He smiled and said as I said I have time for everybody and therefore I always see through my yogic third eye and I could see the ant was held captive. But also I saw a food particle left over in a hurried cleaning by you and so I left as it is. Parvaty understood that Parameshwara truly has time for everybody. 


This article is a snippet from the Book Vedic Wisdom, Authored by Pandit Sri Rama Sharma. Vedic Wisdom is available online at www.giri.in and across Giri Trading Agency Private LimitedA chain of Speciality Stores dealing in all kinds of products needed in Indian Culture and Tradition.

GIRI is Also the Humble Recipient of "The BEST TOURIST FRIENDLY SHOPPING CENTER in Tamil Nadu" Award For The Year 2019.

To Know More and For Deeper Insights on Sanatana Dharma, Hinduism and Indian Culture and Tradition, Follow Us on.


 giri facebook giri twittergiri instagram giri pinterest giri youtube  giri sharechat giri bloggerGiri MusicGiri Tumblr

Have something to say about this Article ? Please Leave Some Comments Thank you.



Post a Comment

0 Comments